- The Religion page needs to be converted to a guide page; similar to the current Knightly Orders page, with links to the specific deities.
- The barbarians need more development, much more.
- The monasteries need to be formally listed; they technically bridge the military and religious organizations, and that dual introduction needs to be preserved; but that is also a relatively simple task that should also maintain a more immediate priority.
- Broken links need fixing.
- Need to generate and implement the map.
The Thieves’ Guild link needs to be resolved; should be a simpler fix, and a more immediate priority. Will probably make a new section for Secret Organizations to include thieves’ guilds, assassins’ guilds, spy guilds, and the like. Need to scour for mis-titled pages and convert to properly titled versions. Page titles should be uniform. Need to replace “Acheron” with a new name. High priority; needs to be completed before too many more dependent links are created. The organizations pages will likely be undergoing more heavy re-working; particularly the Guilds page. Need to revamp the Main Page. Archlond, History of Archlond, Geography of Archlond, Rivers of Archlond, Dwarven Clans of Archlond, Merchant’s Guilds, Archon Law, Archon Common Law, Elves in Archlond, Dwarves in Archlond, Magic in Archlond, Characters in Archlond, Wyrt, Wyrtic History,
Pages with broken links include:
Religion, Organizations in Erdon, Guilds, GAMAT, Circle of Pelor, Magus of Order, Alysium,
Geauford, South Falls, The Triumph of Geauford, Home Page, Classes, Doctrines, Knightly Orders, Terms, Artifices of Protection, Dragonspine Mountains,