The Chronicles of Erdon
[Image Place Holder]
Here follow the known Chronicles of Erdon, as of yet untold.
Here ye may find adventure:
Here, there be dragons.
- A New Evil – A classic campaign with something for almost everyone (good for newer players).
- The Warrior Prince – A bold and daring quest to find and aid a great hero on his final mission.
- Fireburn: The Quest for the Spitfire – A mission of dire need to save the world.
Barbarian & Wild Campaigns:
- Broken Fate – A highly player-driven campaign in a barbarian setting, where just about anything goes.
- The Barbarian Adventures – A tale of wanderlust, and the adventures that follow.
- Gathering the Clans – To free the lands from tyranny, the clans must unite . . . for a time.
- The Barbarian Resurgence – After uncountable attempts to seal themselves away from the monstrous races that followed, the barbarian peoples have resolved to reclaim their lands: all of them.
- Return to Vraxydraelokt’s Lair – Over a century after the dragon Vraxydraelokt the Bringer of Ashes was slain in his mountain lair, smoke rises anew from its lofty peaks, and treasures from his hoard of old are disappearing – as are elves, fey, and other creatures of the forest below.
- The New World Saga – With the unending onslaught of monstrous creatures of darkness, the barbarians have divined and discovered a new and untamed world that while inhospitable, should give these new monsters pause to follow (if they even can). Escaping the wave of darkness, the barbarians must now settle into this untamed wilderness and forge a new destiny.
- The Travails of Knighthood – An Arthurian-esque campaign of damsels in distress, and other chivalric adventures.
- The Barbarian Treaty – A quest to settle the ancient feud: once and for all.
- The Liberation of Archlond – A military campaign to liberate the sites and cities of Archlond previously befouled or beseiged by the forces of darkness.
- Scourge of the Elder Evils – A Greco-Arthurian campaign to rid the lands of ancient evils and other diabolical monsters.
- The Cult of the Circle – A dungeon crawl to rid the land of an ancient thorn.
- Search for the Hoard of Asmond – A quest for treasure; over hill and under mountain.
- Longbottle’s Return – An interworld, interplanar campaign to save Archlond from a new and unexpected breed of foes.
- The King’s Recovery – An extended quest to find a long lost artifact and drive back an ancient and terrible evil.
- The Prisoner of the Seven Keys – A high seas campaign of piracy, treasure, exploration, and adventure.
- Into the Nexus – A stranger campaign style of more riddlesome intrigue, ingenuity, adventure, and action.